Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lo siento

I know I've been M.I.A. but this is just as hard as I thought it would be. I have a one-track mind, people. It's difficult for me to divide my attention amongst the millions of things I assign myself to everyday.

Alas, don't fret. I will give you what you've been missing soon enough.

My flight to Croatia is at 17.10 but I've been up since 08.30. I had to clear out my naps, re-pack my shiznit and make sure that I didn't pay 10 quid for an online check-in for no reason. Stansted airport is not as close to Guildford as I had hoped but the route there doesn't seem overly complicated - and will hopefully cost less than the 100 quid they told me a cab would cost. I'm just worried about doing it all with a 25lb backpack, sleeping bag and carry-on.

Once I get to Zadar, I will take the time to flood your mind with images of Hong Kong and give you better insight into my homesickness. Yes, it's true. I miss my Sea.Blue.Green. But I've been good at not counting down the days to my return! I tell the lonely voices in my head to "Shhh!" and blaze a tune from the Caribbean for old times sake. Simple solution to a complicated problem.

So goodbye for now my minions! Know that me love you long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment