
I haven't quite justified this venture in my mind as yet. Why do I need a blog? What could I have to say that would interest other people? Well, besides the fact that I am half of the coolest duo in the Universe [[Arie&Prissy]], I am a Leo, and thus, I often need to be at the center of boiling hot attention. I get good tans there =).
My real name is Arikka Ebanks and I reside in the Republic of West Bay, Grand Cayman. If you haven't been here yet; visit. If we like you, you may qualify for a passport. But hurry! Offer ends soon! For those of you - and I know there are many - who don't know where the Cayman Islands are, get up off your asses and look in the Atlas! Or Google, dude! Don't be a loser, use your computer!
Aite, enough of the chat chit. Let me give you the details on why I decided to post my soul on the World Wide Web...
I want Oprah Winfrey to adopt me.
You read it right, kids. Aclektic will soon be asked to be a guest on the Oprah Winfrey Show and she'll realise shortly afterward that life just doesn't seem right without a daughter. I'll WOW! her with my personality and wisdom and she'll sign the dotted line with a Mont Blanc pen in that royal, "I-run-this-shit" handwriting that she has. Badda-bing-badda-boom! I'm on the cover with her... and ELLEN DEGENERES!
So now you know my scheme. Stay on the scene and experience the pull, people.
PEACE & WEST

Hi,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Mischa and I met you at a lecture Steven Machat gave at Exeter Uni. You gave us a CD but unfortunately it was blank. When you mail the check for £10 could you include another CD that has your music on it. Very curious.
thanks,
Mischa and Steven